This position is a 12-to-24 month program. The first six-to-twelve months will be focused on investing in the resident, fundraising a portion of one’s salary, and providing experience in our culture while planning a timeline and launch strategy behind the scenes. The second six-to-twelve months will be the execution of the launch strategy including fundraising for the church, deciding the location of the church plant and recruiting. Church Planting Residents are full-time staff members at RiverTree.
Highlights of Residency
• Training in general church leadership and philosophy of ministry
• Theological instruction
• Guidance in casting vision and strategic planning
• Training in discipleship – one-on-one and corporately, including planning of multiplication
• Access to relational and theological networks (Exponential Conference, New Thing, Forge, etc.)
• Guidance in financial planning/budgeting and fundraising
• Experience in administration, project management and workflow
• Training in recruitment, team building and delegation
• Experience in communication (large group/platform/small group/training meetings)
• Coaching with Network Leader and other local experienced church planters
• Access to on-going relationships and resources
• Training in leading a staff/team with access to each member of our team.
• Exposure to ministry and life in the northeast Ohio
• Opportunity for capable young leaders
Interested in More Info?
Start the process of becoming a RiverTree Network planter by emailing your resume to Executive Pastor Joshua Little at email@example.com. We can’t wait to talk with you!