Jesus had a relationship OUT with the world.
Jesus and his disciples went out to their wider community, letting their lives speak louder than words. We are made to be a part of God’s mission and are sent to serve and love people in Jesus’ name. We are made to have loving relationships OUT with the world around us.
We believe there’s something for everyone, whether you can serve one day, one week, or 52. Serve at RiverTree Lake. Serve locally or internationally. Try out some areas until you find one that really fits.
SERVE AT RIVERTREE LAKE
It takes a lot of volunteers to make RiverTree Lake services happen every weekend. We’re always looking for more folks to do everything from hang out with kids to greeting folks at the door. Just give it a try. Serving at RiverTree Lake gives you the opportunity to meet new friends, grow spiritually and be a part of something bigger.
To get connected serving in one of the following areas, contact:
SERVE WITH OUR MINISTRY PARTNERS:
- FISH (Faithfully I Serve Him): Lake Township FISH has a mission to live Christ’s love by serving our neighbors.
- Lake Helping Lake (Care Team): Lake Helping Lake has a vision for every school in Stark County to have a child and family development center that promotes physical, educational, behavioral, and academic success.
- Hartville Migrant Center: Hartville Migrant Center encourages a sense of worth and community belonging among migrant workers and their families.
- The Martin Center: The Martin Center strives to provide Christ-centered opportunities in athletics, academics, and life-applicable programming.
- Open M: Open M’s vision is to break the cycle of poverty and improve the health of our community one family, through clinics, educational classes, and food programs.
- Kairos: Kairos envisions a community that is spiritually freed from the effects of imprisonment and envisions reaching all impacted by incarceration through love, hope, and faith found in Jesus Christ to become loving and productive citizens of their communities.
- Compassion International: Compassion International exists to release them from their physical, social, economic, and spiritual poverty and enable them to become responsible and fulfilled Christian adults.
- Eli House Mission: Eli House has a vision and calling to work with and through local churches to provide care and to meet the educational, physical, and spiritual needs of children living in poverty.
- Stadia: Stadia believes that local churches are God’s chosen instrument to change the world. To Stadia, transforming the lives of children is the single, most effective way to transform the life of the church.
For questions, or to get connected with any of our Ministry Partners, contact: Kelli Viscounte.